CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 10, 2013

Divorce Court

As most of you know Alton and I have a reality show in the works...over a year ago we appeared on Divorce Court. Needless to say, we received word that our episode has received very high ratings and commentary. We take marriage very seriously and want our family, friends and fans to know that this was self promotion. We took real life topics and dramatized them to the fullest. We had a great time filming the show and the staff at Divorce Court took very good care of us. Judge Lynn is so down to earth and real! I feel its necessary for me to blog about this only because I've had several people reach out to me with sincere concern and support.

It is my pleasure to inform you that we are still very and will remain, happily married and our life will continue to be our life, your entertainment! We are so thankful for everyone that tuned in and recorded our episode on Divorce Court. Stay tuned!

More to come...enjoy!

0 comments: