CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

As a hopeless romantic...Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays and I'm definitely in the spirit. I've heard some say its a made up holiday, its a waste of time, its a waste of money, my spouse is always romantic, you should be romantic everyday, blah, blah, blah. Ok, maybe some of that is true, but to me that's even more of a reason to celebrate...love! No matter the excuse, no matter the reason, we should celebrate love and just take this one day out of the year to do something extra, extra, special in the name of love. Why not right? Holidays are meant to be special and fun so I definitely think that Valentine's day falls into those categories. In these days and times there just isn't enough love going around...."what the world needs now, is love sweet love, its the only thing that there's just too little of!" Remember that song? Lol! But isn't it true? Life is too short, so while we're here together on this earth we should love. Really love! For that reason I just want to wish everyone a very blessed, loving, sweet,  and happy Valentine's day!
...but the greatest of these is love.~1 Corinthians 13:13

0 comments: