CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

32

On April 21st I turned 32 years of age. Thank you Jesus! I feel better than I've ever felt and I'm learning more than I've thought. My family gave me a party at home and  made me a cake. The day of, my Hubby woke me up to breakfast in bed, champagne and pink daisies. He later took me out to dinner, which was very nice. Alton normally gets me a new handbag for my birthday which I'm still deciding on. Gosh, there are so many nice ones out there, it makes it hard, but you gotta love fashion, right?!:)
Like always, we seem to celebrate longer than just the birth day...we went to dinner at one of our favorite jamaican restaurants with the Spencer's, as it was also Keith's birthday, AJ had a school talent show and it is also playoff time so everyday has been exciting.I thank the Lord for blessing me with another year on this earth and I pray for many more years of good health and happiness to come!:)

0 comments: