CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ania the Floral Artist....


Ania loves flowers....
The girls and I walk alot around our neighborhood and to parks in our area. She loves to smell and pick the different flowers that she sees. I have warned her that the flowers are not meant to be picked and people may get angry but I guess she has a "flower fetish." A couple of times Daddy has taken her to the park and she came back with flowers for me. Of course they are always beautiful, but the last time I realized that she actually has a talent in arranging the flowers and making their appearance even more beautiful. I keep her flower arrangments on my night stand and I just wanted to blog about this because I think she is being very creative and thoughtful, even though she's picking the flowers and not growing them herself. LOL! I feel very special everytime she makes one for me and this pic is just her latest arrangement....she calls it "Pink Tea." As you know, Ania loves all things pink and adores tea parties, so this arrangement has Ania written all over it and I love it! I wish I would've taken pictures of her other arrangements but I'm glad I have realized her interest and we plan on planting our own flowers to enhance her creativity and talent.

0 comments: